Last updated on 26th February, 2020
Welcome to this Website!
© 2019 Aacorns Maintenance Services - All Rights Reserved.
This website is published and maintained by Aacorns Maintenance Services Team. Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information on this website are the property of Aacorns Maintenance Services.
Terms of Using the Website
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We have established the following data protection principles as our guidelines as required by the "General Data Protection Regulation" (‘GDPR’) to ensure that we fully comply with the principles of national and international data protection laws:
1. Lawfulness, fairness and transparency of data processing
Your personal data will be collected and processed in a legal, fair, and transparent manner just with the purpose of providing the services you required from Aacorns Maintenance Services.
2. Purpose and storage limitation of data
The personal data we collect serves an explicit and a legitimate purpose and will not be stored by us for any longer than is necessary.
3. Data minimisation
Any personal data that we use will be adequate, up to date, and only limited to what is necessary for us and our partners to provide any of the offered services.
The personal data we have on file will be the correct, complete, and updated (if necessary) information that you have personally provided us with. Suitable steps will be taken to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data is either deleted, corrected, supplemented, or updated.
5. Confidentiality and data security
Your personal data will be treated as confidential, and will be kept secure by taking all suitable organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised access, illegal processing and distribution, as well as the accidental loss, modification, or destruction of your personal data.
Information we may collect from our customers
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and other personal description or details of your household or business, details of any pets you may have and any information about you or your property revealed in photographs and/or video of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
- Submit a booking enquiry through our website;
- Make a booking/order through our website and during the service itself;
- Complete contact us form or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via our website;
- Subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer from time to time;
- Complete any voluntary surveys we may ask you to participate in from time to time;
- Send feedback to us via our website;
- Correspond with us by telephone, post or email;
- Report a problem with any of our Services;
all these information will be proceeded according to our commitment to your privacy as set above and only for that purpose to provide to our customers the best possible services.
How we use our customers information
We use the information our customers provide us to:
- Administer any information our customers provide us;
- Manage bookings or respond to bookings enquiries;
- Occasionally contact our customers for a service upgrade;
- Provide to our customers some information or services that they may request from us;
- Communicate with our customers about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback they might have about us or the services received;
- Notify our customers about any changes to our Terms or our Services;
- Communicate any information about bookings and send to our customers information or announcements about some bookings;
- Provide to our customers information about services we offer that we feel may interest them by telephone, SMS or email. We will send that information by SMS or email to our customers only if:
(a) they have consented to this; or
(b) the information is about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to them (and they have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages).
Our Customers rights
The General Data Protection Regulation grants our customers the rights : to know about and access the information we hold about them, to request changes to their personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents them in any way and to request a copy of their personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of their personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, our customers can limit the personal information they share. The only way we collect personal information is when our customers provide it to us voluntary. They can choose to browse some parts of the websites without submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as our customers required services from us.
If any of our customers have more questions or they want to exercise any of their rights,they can contact our team by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then review their request and get back to them within 30 days.
Please note that network or data transmission over the internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our websites and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
However, Aacorns Maintenance Services is committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from our customers.